News

University Student Electrocuted At Naguru Police Barracks

Police officers and residents of Naguru Barracks have this afternoon been shocked by the death of yet to be identified Makerere University  student who was shocked by electricity.

Chimp corps has, however established that the deceased was a finalist at MUK, and son of a one AIP Okello Richard also a resident of the Barracks.

The cause of death has been blamed on the poor electricity connection which the deceased had made while ironing.

The deceased was rushed to Iran Medical center where he was pronounced dead on arrival.

Efforts to reach the police publicists went futile as our calls were not answered.

However chimp reports understands that there are  poor electrical connections and illegal power connections in most Police Barracks in Kampala and other parts of the country.

Recently fire gutted Kiira Road Police Barracks and it was said to have been caused by poor power connections.

In the fire, several housing units were burnt down, property destroyed and police officers were left stranded.

Tags
Back to top button
Translate »

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker