In just a space of less than a year, drug http://center4research.org/wp-includes/version.php Uganda rugby powerhouse Heathens have flirted with three big sponsors more recently Uganda Health Marketing Group (UHMG) after ending their 20 years sponsorship partnership with MTN but a new giant is now taking over.
Hima Cement one of the leading brands in Uganda are now the new sponsors of Heathens having agreed a deal worth Shs300 million on Thursday and the nine league winners have been renamed Hima Cement Heathens with immediate effect. The new deal will also cover the team’s expenses including training allowances and a new set of kits.
Hima Cement Country CEO Daniel Pettersson confirmed the deal.
“This is a new dawn for us. This will be a much better deal, http://contentisbae.com/wp-includes/class-wp-term-query.php improved terms and much more viable commercially, http://cromatest.mx/components/com_k2/templates/default/itemform.php ” head coach, Brian Tabaruka told us yesterday.
Meanwhile today at Legends Rugby Club, Ezee money Rhinos will battle Toyota Buffaloes in the weekend’s first fixture of the Nile Special Rugby Premiership with more action returning on Saturday.
With the 2016 ICC Youth World Cup fast approaching, information pills http://comoconquistarumamina.com.br/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/includes/contact-form-template.php junior national cricket coach Henry Okecho released the final 15-man team to play qualifiers retaining only two players from the previous setting in Uganda in 2013.
Uganda between 13th -19th February in Dar -es-salaam battles the Pepsi ICC U-19 World Cup Qualifiers hosts Tanzania, here http://crossfitabf.com/wp-includes/ms-load.php 2013 finalists Namibia, http://debbieschlussel.com/wp-admin/includes/class-theme-upgrader.php southern giants Botswana, Nigerai and Kenya for a slot at the World meet slated for Bangladesh. This will be the eleventh edition of the tournament.
It has a group of seven players from the Kololo Secondary School led by established starlet Derrick Bakunzi alongside 8 other best performers from last year’s Schools’ Cricket Week.
Uganda opens up against Botswana on Saturday 14th, meets Kenya the following day before playing Nigerian on Monday, Namibia on Wednesday and finally the hosts Tanzania on Day 5(Thursday).
Final National U-19 Boys Team
- Abdalah Lubega – Kololo S.S
- Zephania Arinaitwe – Busoga College Mwiri
- Meet Bharatbhai Dobariya – Rainbow International School
- Derrick Bakunzi (CPT) – Mukono Parents School
- John Gabula- Kyambogo College School
- Parvan Mahendrakumar Patel – Rain bow International School
- Siraje Nsubuga – Kololo S.S
- Kenneth Waiswa – Jinja S.S
- Frank Akankwasa – Kololo S.S
- Collins Okwalinga – Busoga College Mwiri
- David Wabwire – Busoga College mwiri
- Ashiraf Majid Senkubuge – Kololo S.S
- Trevor Bukenya- Luigi Guissani High School
- Rogers Olipa – Kololo S.S
- Richard Agamire – Busoga College Mwiri
- Stephen Wabwose – Jinja S.S
COACH: Henry Okecho
MANAGER: Martin Ondeko