Uganda Cranes starting XI vs Togo in Lome has been released. Head coach Milutin ‘Micho’ Sredojevic has brought in defender Issac Isinde for suspended captain Andy Mwesigwa while Moses Oloya who started against Togo last saturday paves way for striker Brian Umony in a two man attack with Geoffrey Massa.
Cranes starting XI vs Togo in Lome:
Denis Onyango (GK), what is ed http://cerlalc.org/wp-content/plugins/types/library/toolset/toolset-common/expression-parser/parser.php Denis Iguma, case http://ccalliance.org/blog/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/class.json-api-endpoints.php Godfrey Walusimbi, look http://cromatest.mx/media/widgetkit/widgets/twitter/styles/bubbles/template.php Isaac Isinde, Savio Kabugo, Geoffrey Kizito, Tony Mawejje, Khalid Aucho, Kizito Luwagga, Brian Umony and Geoffrey Massa.
Subs: Robert Odongkara, Murushid Juuko, Daniel Serunkuma, Moses Oloya, Martin Kiiza, Brian Majwega and Yunus Sentamu
Time: 3 pm in Togo (6 pm in Uganda)
Wednesday 15th October, 2014
Venue: Stade De Kegue (capacity- 35,000)
The ruling NRM youth League has written to President Museveni to sack Amama Mbabazi as the party’s Secretary General, viagra http://christchurchcathedral.org.au/wp-admin/includes/comment.php accusing him of failure to mobilise for support and recruit new members for the political organisation.
At a press conference held at the party headquarters in Kampala, capsule http://conocity.eu/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-importer.php the youth claimed Mbabazi continues to clandestinely promote his presidential bid at the expense of the organisation’s internal cohesion.
“Mr. chairman, tadalafil http://coloradofinearts.org/wp-includes/load.php we the members of the National delegates hereby inform you that ever since the NRM Parliamentary Caucus meeting at Kyankwanzi endorsed your sole candidature in the spirit of building part cohesion, a resolution also endorsed by Hon Mbabazi by appending his signature as number 202 and followed by his from removal from the position of Prime Minister, Hon. Patrick Amama Mbabazi has continued to promote indiscipline, failed to mobilize and or recruit new party members,” reads part of the petition to President Museveni.
“Mr. Chairman Article 41 (2) of the NRM constitution provides that the services of any person elected to an organ of NRM may be terminated on grounds of abuse of office, misconduct or misbehaviour and incompetence amongst others.”
The lead petitioners are Moses Kiwanuka, Ibrahim Kittata, David Kabanda and Andrew Kiryowa.
Mbabazi maintains he will not challenge Museveni for the presidency in 2016.
However, his position that harbouring presidential ambitions is not criminal has raised fears Mbabazi could give the position a shot.
Insiders say Mbabazi is an experienced mobiliser and boasts of support from wealthy institutions and individuals in Uganda, China and the Middle East.
The fact that he served as defence and security minister remains a matter of concern for Museveni’s strategists as he could use his covert networks to put up a stiff resistance against the party chairman ahead of the 2016 polls.
Below is the NRM youth’s petition in full:
RE: PETITION BY THE MEMBERS OF NATIONAL DELEGATES CONFERENCE TO SUSPEND HON. JOHN PATRICK MBABAZI OF HIS DUTIES AS SECRETARY GENERAL OF NRM PARTY PENDING A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE.
We being members of the National Conference of the National Resistance Movement (NRM) do hereby submit our petition in respect to the above subject matter invoking Article 14(1) (h) which empowers you to do anything necessary for the good of the Party and for the proper implementation of the Principles and Policies of the NRM.
And Article (4) (a) of the same that provides for the sitting of an extra-ordinary meeting called by the Chairperson of the party when he deems it fit.
As you are aware that the constitution of the National Resistance Movement provides for the removal of the Secretary General as and when 2/3 of the signature of the delegates.
- Mr. Chairman sir, Hon Amama Mbabazi was elected as Secretary General of the NRM at the general delegates conference the party held at Namboole and has since been in office as per Article 11(8) of the NRM constitution.
- You also appointed him Prime Minister of the Government of the Republic of Uganda a position he served until recently when he was relieved of his duties as Prime Minister in accordance with the powers conferred upon you by Article 108(A)1 of the Constitution of the Republic of Uganda.
- Article 8(4) of the constitution of the NRM provides that ”Every member shall take an oath of allegiance NRM” and Article 9 of the same constitution contains rights and duties to every member who subscribes to the rules and norms of the NRM party .
- The same Article 9 (2)(d)(e)(g) provides that it’s a duty of every member to fight propaganda detrimental to the interests of NRM and defend its policies aims and programs and guard against sectarianism, tribal chauvinism, sexism, religion and political intolerance or any other form of discrimination.
- The Article further provides for the observance of discipline, behaving honestly and being loyal to the decisions of the majority of the members of the organ where a member belongs and to the decisions of higher organs within the structures of NRM and thus by Hon. Amama Mbabazi continuing to rhetorically shy away from and shun the resolution passed by majority members of the NRM Parliamentary Caucus at Kyankwazi amounts to misbehavior and misconduct by the said member.
- Mr. chairman we the members of the National delegates hereby inform you that ever since the NRM Parliamentary Caucus meeting at kyankwanzi endorsed your sole candidature in the spirit of building part cohesion, a resolution also endorsed by Hon Mbabazi by appending his signature as number 202 and followed by his from removal from the position of Prime Minister, Hon. Patrick Amama Mbabazi has continued to promote indiscipline, failed to mobilize and or recruit new party members.
- Mr. Chairman Sir, the above mentioned actions of Hon John Patrick Amama Mbabazi contravene the NRM Party Constitution which call for your immediate action against him as secretary General to save the party.
- Mr. chairman Article 41 (2) of the NRM constitution provides that the services of any person elected to an organ of NRM may be terminated on grounds of abuse of office, misconduct or misbehavior and incompetence amongst others.
Mr Chairman rules 2,3 of the fourth schedule to the Constitution provides for the conduct of members and rule 4 of the fourth schedule provides for prohibited conduct of members as well as avoiding wrongs in order to gain cheap popularity.
Mr. Chairman rules (d)(e) these specifically provide for dismissal of a member who engages in the formation of cliques or factions within NRM or any of its organs and institutions or any cliques or factions or engage in any intrigue within NRM .
Mr. Chairman it’s our humble prayer and requests that you find our concerns substantial and consequently exercise the powers conferred upon you under Article 14 (1) (h) and relieve Hon.John Patrick Amama Mbabazi of his duties as Secretary General of NRM PARTY and subsequently convene the National Conference to find a suitable Replacement.