Uganda is on course for a record fourteenth Cecafa senior cup title following their hard-fought victory over hosts Ethiopia in a tightly contested semi final match in front of a capacity crowd at the national stadium in Addis Ababa Ethiopia.
The Cranes edged the Walias 3-5 after the post match penalties. The game failed to produce a goal after 90 minutes of normal time and extra time.
Watenga Penalty heroic; Muzamir Mutyaba, ask case http://codefor.asia/wp-admin/includes/template.php Isaac Muleme, ampoule http://crfg.org/wp-includes/class-wp-widget.php Dennis Okot and Joseph Ocaya made fun of Abel Mamo in Ethiopia’s goal with perfect shots living the beautiful crowd wowed with the techniques.
Vipers Keeper Ismael Watenga proved his worth by blocking one penalty. Uganda will face Rwanda in the finals on Saturday as Ethiopia consoles with Sudan in the third place play-offs.
Earlier in the day Rwanda booked a place in the finals defeating Sudan 4-2 in a dramatic match.
Uganda lineup: Ismail Watenga (GK), Bernard Muwanga, Denis Okot, Richard Kasagga, Joseph Ochaya, Murushid Juuko, Ivan Ntege, Frank Kalanda, Erisa Sekisambu, Ceasar Okhuti and Miya Faruku (C) Subs: Mathias Kigonya (GK), Keziron Kizito, Joseph Nsubuga, Nelson Senkatuuka, Shafiq Bakaki, Isaac Muleme, Muzamir Mutyaba, Hassan Dazol Waswa, James Alitho (GK)
The State prosecution has on Thursday finalized with their submissions in the case in which 13 people are accused of masterminding the July 2010 twin blasts that killed more than 75 people who were watching the World Cup finals at Lugogo and Ethiopian Village Restaurant.
On Thursday afternoon, sick http://crossfitnaples.com/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/json-endpoints/class.wpcom-json-api-list-post-type-taxonomies-endpoint.php led by Senior Principle State Attorney Suzan Okalany and Thomas Jatiko, help http://contenthog.com/pr/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/widgets/google-translate.php the prosecution told court presided over by Justice Alphonse Owiny-Dollo that they had finalized with their case and awaited the next step by the suspects to kick off with their defense.
The presiding judge told the suspects through their lawyers led by Caleb Alaka, buy more about http://dandruffdeconstructed.com/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-importer.php Evans Ochieng and Yunus Kasirivu that they had 3 options to choose from when they begin their defense set for mid this month.
“You are free to give evidence on oath but this would mean the prosecution side will be cross examining you .You can also give a statement rather than an oath and you will be free from cross examination,” Alphonse Owiny-Dollo told the 13 suspects.
He added that the accused also have a right to keep quiet as part of their defense as the onus is on the state to prove that they are guilty.
The judge also advised the accused that they could plead guilty if they realize the case will not go to their side but warned that this can only be done before he passes his judgment.
He adjourned the case for 2 weeks to December 17, 2015 when the suspects kickoff their defense.
The case that kicked off in April has seen 82 state witnesses including detectives from Uganda, Kenya,Tanzania and USA’s Federal Bureau of Investigations operatives, immigration officers, bomb experts and doctors testifying. A total of 351 exhibits have also been tendered in by the state in a bid to pin the suspects.
Thirteen people including Hassan Luyima,Hussein Hassan Agade, IdrisMagondu, Mohamed Hamid Suleiman and Yahya Suleiman Mbuthia are charged with offences among others terrorism, murder and being part of the Al Shabaab terrorist group that is suspected of having masterminded the July 11,2010 twin bombings at Kyadondo and Ethiopian Restaurant in Kabalagala that left more than 70 people dead.
Other suspects include Habib Suleiman Njoroge,Isa Ahmed Luyima, AbubakerBatematoy, Dr.IsmailKalule and SelemanHijarNyamandondo