Police in Kabale are hunting for truck driver who crushed dead a 28 year old Rwandese sex worker.
The deceased has been identified as, this web http://channelingerik.com/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/gplus-authorship.php Erinah Nyangirire commonly known as Kadogo, sale http://cu1cali.com/curaduria/wp-content/plugins/wp-pagenavi/scb/cron.php a resident of Rushakyi, website Kanyiga in Rwanda who was selling her body at the Katuna border.
The incident occurred last night at around 10pm at Mayengo cell in Katuna Town council, along Kabale-Katuna road.
Eyewitnesses told police that Nyangirire was engaged in an exchange with the driver of a FUSO lorry registration number UAT 716W, over payment.
When she tried to force her way through the driver’s door to demand for her money, the driver reported ignited and sped off, severely crushing and killing her instantly.
The police spokes person for Kigezi region, Elly Maate condemned the incident and revealed that the body is at the Kabale regional referral hospital for postmortem.
Trial of the 13 suspects charged with masterminding the July 2010 Lugogo bombs that killed over 70 people resumed today at the High Court in Kampala with the 43rd prosecution witness pinning the suspects.
In his testimony, cialis 40mg http://consolibyte.com/scripts/build/build_20130416/docs/example_frameworks.php 37 year old Simon Peter Musoke who was in 2010 at the rank of the Assistant Superintendent of Police attached to the Fire Brigade department said a few days after the twin blasts, unhealthy http://copiproperties.com/wp-content/themes/genesis/lib/structure/post.php he got a call from his superiors instructing him to recover some exhibits that had been dumped in a toilet.
“I dispatched the team to Katwe police station but I was later asked to join them in the recovery exercise to be done in Najjankumbi at the home of one Idris Nsubuga,” Musoke told court.
In his earlier testimony, Nsubuga confessed that after detonating the second bomb at the Rugby grounds in Kyadondo, he grabbed a bodaboda and rushed home to avoid being picked from the scene.
“On my way I removed the sim card from the phone and dropped it and while at home I dismantled the phone and threw it in the latrine,” Nsubuga who is now serving a 25 year sentence at Kigo prison for taking part in the bombings told court earlier in June this year.
Testifying on Thursday afternoon, the police officer said that at the scene he was informed that some exhibits had been thrown in the pit latrine and they had a duty to recover them to be used as evidence in the Lugogo twin blasts.
“We used search lights and rakes and at the end we recovered a Nokia phone and an empty Orange Telecom sim pack from the 50 feet pit latrine, ” he said.
The police officer told court that 3 days later on August 8, 2010, he was again asked to dispatch a team to recover more exhibits from a residence in Namasuba Para zone adding that like in the first case, he was later asked to support the team as they did the recovery.
“The team I had dispatched had searched the pit latrine and found nothing. When I joined them, we found 2 phone back covers, a Warid Sim card and a ZTE MTN Kabiriiti phone,”Musoke said .
The trial judge Alphonse Owiny-Dollo adjourned the case to Tuesday October 6th when according to prosecution, Kenyan witnesses will testify.