Fort Portal Police are investigating circumstances under which Lech Zielinski, buy more about http://chios.ro/wp-content/plugins/maxbuttons/assets/libraries/simplehtmldom/simple_html_dom.php 60, diagnosis http://ccsa.edu.sv/ccsa/templates/corporative/warp/layouts/modules/templates/default-3.php a British National, sildenafil died at Kitojo Integrated Development Association (KIDA) Hospital in Rutete sub county, Kabarole District.
Rwenzori region Police Commander (RPC), Thomas Kasiimo, told journalists on Wednesday the deceased fell sick on July 27 before passing on the following day.
The body was taken to Fort Portal regional referral hospital (Buhinga) for post-mortem.
Kasiimo revealed that the British High Commissioner in Uganda requested that the Lech’s body should be transferred to Mulago Hospital for a thorough post-mortem by “qualified pathologists.”
Lech arrived in Kabarole in 2010 as an investor before buying land to establish a camp site at Nyanswiga village near Nyabikere Crater Lake in Rutete sub-county, Kabarole District.
The Police officer said that an in-depth investigation is being carried out into the death.
After the investigations, Lech’s body will be transferred to his ancestral home in Britain for a decent burial.
The RPC said the British Embassy in Uganda is tracing the deceased’s relatives.
By Steven Ainganiza
Former Vice President Prof. Gilbert Bukenya has blasted reports that he is enjoying huge payments from government, pill http://costpricesupplements.com.au/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-links-list-table.php saying he has “never ever received a single penny from government for upkeep” as reported by the media on Wednesday.
State Minister for Public Service Seezi Mbaguta told legislators on the Public Service Committee chaired by Grace Freedom Kwiyucwiny that Bukenya has so far received over Shs 500m as benefits of a former Vice President.
Bukenya, case http://debbiehowes.com/wp-admin/includes/credits.php who is also the Member of Parliament for Busiro North, http://d4462130.u92.platformpublishing.com.au/wp-content/plugins/events-manager/templates/templates/bookings-event-printable.php says the claims are “false and intended to spoil my name simply because I have already declared my intentions of standing against President Yoweri Museveni in the 2016 general elections.”
He added: “New Vision deliberately wrote that government is giving me Shs500m annually just to soil my name. They want to sabotage my presidential bid but nothing will stop me.”
Bukenya made the remarks at a press briefing at Parliament today.
Bukenya added that he has instructed all his three banks – Stanbic, Post Bank and Standard Chartered where he keeps his money to print all his financial statements which he will use as evidence to prove to MPs and general public that he has never received money from government since he was sacked as Vice President.
The doubting members of the committee gave Mbaguta only three days to produce evidence of payment.
Dickens Honeywell Okello