information pills http://culture.you-ng.it/wp-admin/includes/plugin-install.php sans-serif; color: #222222;”>The claims stem from the failure by the commission toweb http://clockdodgers.com/wp-includes/class-wp-http-cookie.php sans-serif; color: #222222;”> recruit a substantive District Education Officer for a period of two years ever since the death of Emmanuel Ny’izeimana Kaguriro, the former DEO Kabale district.
Three people had previously applied including; Kenneth Sabiiti Baabo the Acting Education Officer, Ernest Bareibusya, the Rukungiri Education Officer and Odo Arigye, the Kabale municipality Principal Education Officer but commission favoured Sabiiti after blocking other applicants.
Complaints against the commission intensified after it failed to reveal the results of the conducted interviews for the same job in April last year, following a March 25, 2013, advertisement.
Sources told Chimpreports that the Commission has delayed the recruitment of the Education Officer with the intention of ensuring that Sabiiti gets the required qualifications to ascend to the job.
According to the job requirements, one should have an experience of three years as a principal Education Officer which Sabiiti will attain in August this year.
In March this year, the District Service Commission re-advertised the position but one of those who applied for the job told us that the applicants never received any feedback.
When Chimpreports contacted, Henry Turyagyenda, the Kabale district Service Committee Chairperson, we learnt that the issue of the interviews which were done in 2013 does not hold and that the most important thing is that fresh interviews are to be held.
“The interviews were to be done this week but they have been postponed to enable the commission first seek for guidance from the Public Service ministry,” Turyagyenda explained.
He did not reveal the Kind of guidance they are seeking for but dismissed claims that they are favouring the acting District Education Officer.